Wednesday, November 4, 2009

As everyone knows, I haven't updated anything in 4ever! I've been really busy with personal family problems and school stuff. But I luv you guys who read and comment! It means alot to me! ^.^ Well, my story contest is over, here's the results video:



And the stories... their awesome! Luvs them, reads them, gives them hugs and cookies XD
(not computer cookies, warm baked chocolate chip cookies XD)

1st Place- Luna in Wonderland by: ChaosMorning
2nd Place- Never Wear a Bikini to Work by: by: lunarsnowdrift
3rd Place- My Stolen Heart by: MistyandAshforever
4th Place- Perfect by: Sunnyforever1234

Haven't drawn the pictures yet, since I let them choose this year.
Finished the sketch for the request of a couple in a rain of blue feathers. Just have to color... Hopefully I'll have more free time...


HMFarmForever- signing out! ^.^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I looked at this entire blog, and at the bottom it has a pic of skye, and underneath it, it says he is your 2nd fav bacheloer who is your first favorite bacheloer?

Welcome to Harvest Moon Farm Forever

What's New?

>Stories at: FanFiction

>Pictures at: DeviantArt

>Videos at: YouTube

>Preparing for HMFarmForever Story Contest 2009 ^.^
(link not available yet)