Saturday, November 29, 2008

Harvest Moon Island of Happiness Help
These are NOT CHEATS, they are guides
And I came up with these on my own


Chen's Upgrade


Okay... I am on Year three in my fist file, AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN CHEN'S UPGRADE!!!

But I finally figured it out.
There are two ways you can get this...
The Easy Way
or
The Hard Way


The Easy Way:
Step 1: Get 50,000G or more
Step 2: Go to Chen's Shop and Buy 5 of these alt="" />
Step 3: Make sure you say "Equip", it makes things easier.
*NOTICE: DO NOT THROW OR DROP!!! THEY ARE WORTH 10,000G EACH!!!*
Step 4: Now out them in your hands

Step 5: Now Sell it back to Chen (50,000G for 5)
NOTICE: DO NOT SHIP!!! YOU WON'T GET ALL OF THE MONEY IT IS WORTH BACK!!!
Step 6: Now repeat steps 2-5 20x. (50,000x20= 1,000,000)
Step 7: Be sure to keep track of how many times you do this
Step 8: Finish your day, then go to bed.
Step 9: In a few days, You should see Chen's Shop Get Nicer
Step 10: Walk into Chen's Shop (on any day other than Friday) and get "Remodeling event.

Hard Way:

Step 1: Get 1,000,000G *.*
Step 2: Go to Chen's Shop and buy 1 of these http://fogu.com/hm7/img/pixils/misc_1mticket.gif
Notice: SAVE RIGHT NOW!!! IF YOU DROP THIS TICKET, THAT'S 1,000,000G!!! *.*

Step 3: Now sell it back to him 1x.
NOTICE: DO NOT SHIP!!! YOU WON'T GET ALL OF THE MONEY IT IS WORTH BACK!!!
Step 4:In a few days, You should see Chen's Shop Get Nicer
Step 5: Walk into Chen's Shop (on any day other than Friday) and get "Remodeling event.

The reason this way is harder is cause it is VERY DIFFICULT for some people to earn 1,000,000G
*************************************************************************************
Now this is helpful cause you don't loose 1,000,000G at his shop.

Chen's Remodel:
Before


After

4 comments:

IrisSapphire said...

Hi there. I saw your youtube videos and you inspire me to make Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness the show on youtube. I don't have an account on youtube yet but I have one here on blogger
http://sistudiospro.blogspot.com/
please post whenever you have time thanks!

Becky Dixon said...

Thank You So much!!!
I'm glad I inspired you! ^.^
And I can't wait to see your video!

IrisSapphire said...

Well I hope your very patient. Cause well maybe next year cause I still need to learn.

Anonymous said...

wow, suka banget maen harvest moon.,, thx postingnya.. bagi2 info aja nih,, FREE INSTAN BACKLINK,, ngebantu banget blog kamu rangking 1 di SERP, daftar aja : http://www.socialmonkee.com/index.php?af=10322

Welcome to Harvest Moon Farm Forever

What's New?

>Stories at: FanFiction

>Pictures at: DeviantArt

>Videos at: YouTube

>Preparing for HMFarmForever Story Contest 2009 ^.^
(link not available yet)