Saturday, September 27, 2008

Harvest Moon Story Contest!!!

It's HMFarmForever's First Contest!
HMFarmForever's Story Contest!

I am hosting a Harvest Moon Story Contest! You write a story about Harvest Moon (see rules) and e-mail it to me! My e-mail is rkdixon7@yahoo.com. Here are the rules:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

1. It must be about Harvest Moon

2. Nothing Sexual ( the most you can have is them kissing)

3. You must have them sent to me by the due date. The latest I'll accept them is at
midnight on 12/01/08.

4. Please type your story in either Notebook or Microsoft Word (or what ever you have) and then attach it to the e-mail. Or if you can't attach anything just have it in the e-mail.

5. the "Subject" should be "Story Contest"

6. I am judging on the content and the details on the story.

7.Due Date: 11/30/08

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prizes:

1st Place: I will make a Harvest Moon Video in your honor about your story. I will also draw a picture of the Main Characters in your story. You will also win your choice of one of the
Grand-Prizes.

2nd Place: I will draw a picture of the Main Characters in your story and I will make you a Harvest Moon video of your story.

3rd Place: You will get a picture of the main characters in your story or a video of your story. You choose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GRAND PRIZE:

You get your choice on the following:
(Depending on Availability)

Click here to watch the video for this!

No comments:

Welcome to Harvest Moon Farm Forever

What's New?

>Stories at: FanFiction

>Pictures at: DeviantArt

>Videos at: YouTube

>Preparing for HMFarmForever Story Contest 2009 ^.^
(link not available yet)